Free Sauchalay Yojana 2024: Ever since the BJP government has come as the central government, it has been bringing some scheme or the other for the poor. In today’s scheme, under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, the government is giving a sum of Rs 12,000 to the poor to build toilets. Let us know how to apply for this scheme? What documents will be required to apply?
Free Toilet Scheme 2024
See, this scheme has been started by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. This scheme was started on 2 October 2014 on the day of Gandhi Jayanti as Swachh Bharat Mission. The objective of this scheme was that by 2019 all the beneficiaries should not have to go out for defecation, because open defecation causes many diseases. The special thing is that this scheme has been extended by the government till this year i.e. 2024. A total of 10.9 crore individual household toilets have been constructed so far under the Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM).
Free Toilet Scheme 2024 Mission
The main objective of this scheme of the Government of India was that the citizens of India should not go for defecation in the open fields. Swachh Bharat Mission was created for this purpose. In this scheme, the government was giving an amount of Rs 10,000 to the beneficiary for constructing a toilet, but keeping in mind the inflation, the government added Rs 2,000 more to this scheme. Thus, under this scheme, an amount of Rs 12000 is being given to the beneficiary in his bank account.
Free Sauchalay Yojana 2024 Required Documents
It is very important for the applicant taking benefit of this scheme to have the following documents. Let’s see this document list-
|Bank Account Passbook
|current mobile number
|passport size photo
Free Toilet Scheme 2024 Highlight Point
|name of the scheme
|citizens of india
|construction of toilet
Free Sauchalay Yojana 2024 Benefits & Features
- Free toilet assurance: Under this scheme, free toilets are being built in all those houses where such facility is not available. With this, even the poorest people of the society will benefit from this important facility.
- Objective of Swachh Bharat Mission: The main objective of this scheme is to encourage widespread construction of toilets in all rural areas under Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Health with cleanliness: The toilets being built through the scheme will promote cleanliness, which will improve the health of the public. This will also lead to shortage of health services in hospitals.
- Financial support: People will get financial support from the grant amount of ₹ 12000 provided by the government, which will help them in the construction process of their toilet.
- Social prosperity: Through this scheme, people will get the message of maintaining cleanliness and hygiene level, which will improve social prosperity.
- Will prove effective: This scheme will prove effective in making the citizens of the country strong and self-reliant, because taking care of personal hygiene will lead to prosperity and development.
- Improvement in the standard of living: The operation of this scheme will improve the standard of living of the citizens of the country, which will improve their economic, social and health related aspects.
The toilets constructed through this scheme will not only promote cleanliness but will also provide support to the citizens of the country in economic, social and health security.
Free Toilet Scheme 2024 Apply
- Visit the official website: First of all, visit the official website of Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Toilet Scheme Option: After reaching the home page, click on the option “Free Toilet Yojana” or Apply under Toilet Scheme.
- Open the application form: After this, the application form will open on your screen, in which you will have to enter the required information.
- Enter important information: Fill all the important information asked in the application form, like name, address, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Upload Documents: Upload all the important documents, such as Aadhar Card, Residence Certificate, etc.
- Submit: After filling the application form, click on the option of “submit”.
- Application Successful: Thus, you have successfully applied under Free Toilet Yojana.